How to Buy JBP Position ?



Hello,     

Thank you for sign up on just been paid. Just been paid is fully automated money making company. Just been paid is 100% secure. You can start only 10$ for one position, which is already given on your account. now you have to buy your position.



The working procedure given bellow:

1.login on JBP with your member id
2.Click JSS tripler blue icon under Home menu
3.Enter the jss-Tripler Member Area 4.Click transfer funds from JSS account to Jss Tripler account
5.Put your amount on blank box
6.Then click Transfer from main JSS Account
7.After transfer from main account you have to buy position
8.Enter your position on blank box 10$=1position
9.After complete your transfer and buy position you get email
10.You have to buy new position within 75 days rather than your JBP account will be close.

  Just been paid give you 2% per day that means per position you got 20 cent without any work. I know about JBP on my friend. At first I did not belief about that, Then I take sort study about JBP then I invest 20$ and my friend give me another 20$ that's why my total invest is 20+20+10=50 and i get 1$ per day. After 20 day later I withdraw my invest 20$ via Alartpay. In this case Just been paid able to gain my trust and confident to invest here. Now I am happy With Just been paid. Then I think to inform my facebook friends about JBP.

 Note: Just been paid is licensed under United States Patent 6,578,010 This should give you greater confidence to promote JSS-Tripler

Post a Comment

0 Comments